TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SCHEDULE THEN Sign Up For a Yoga Class Through Our MindBody Online Portal:
Walk-ins are always welcome, however, space is limited and does fill up quickly. Therefore, we recommend reserving your space ahead of time by clicking on the link above!
Open Level Yoga is geared towards yogis of varying abilities. Whether you’re just starting out or if you’re a seasoned yogi, you’ll find that this class offers a wide array of options to enhance your practice. This class is typically taught in a Hatha-Vinyasa style.
Vinyasa yoga is a dynamic class which consists of a series of quickly sequenced flows of various postures. It focuses on connecting the breath with the movement to increase flexibility, strength, and stamina and calm the mind.
Restorative yoga is a type of yoga that uses blocks, bolsters, and blankets to position the body in such a way that the nervous system completely relaxes, resets, and restores. Each pose is held for about fifteen minutes, while you close your eyes and drift into a state of meditation.
Yin yoga is based on the concepts of Yin and Yang, which are opposite complimentary principles in nature. Yin is the female principle and represents stability, matter, and things that are non-moving. Therefore, a yin yoga class focuses on those things: working the deep connective tissue, or non-moving parts of our bodies: ligaments, joints, bones, and other fascia, rather than the muscle.
Power yoga is an intense yoga workout, focused on strength training and cardiovascular exercise. This class revolves around arm balances, inversions, and fast-paced vinyasa flows to kick things up into high gear. Though this class is open level, it is probably best suited for those who have had some yoga experience.
Foundations of Yoga is a wonderful, beginner-friendly class that covers all the basics! It’s also a wonderful option for those who are looking to brush up their poses and take their practice to the next level. Here, you’ll receive an in-depth knowledge of all of the poses from Downward Dog to Warrior 3, building your practice from the foundation up.
Lunchtime Express Yoga is a shortened version of our open level class. This class is designed for working professionals who are on the go, as well as those who work from home. Get your workout done in 45 minutes and return to work feeling good as new!
Each class lasts for about 60 minutes unless otherwise specified. View our full schedule, then sign up for classes using the link below!
MEMBERSHIP & PRICING
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL: $30 FOR 30 DAYS OF UNLIMITED YOGA
ONLY $120 PER MONTH!
ONE YEAR OF UNLIMITED YOGA
25% DISCOUNT ON ALL WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
FREE MEMBERS ONLY GATHERINGS
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Drop-In Yoga: $18
3 Classes: $45
5 Classes: $80
10 Classes: $140
Monthly Unlimited: $160
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. Memberships can’t be set up without credit card information.
6. The Happie House is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
7. Members may put membership on hold for 1 month after 6 months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being 6 months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to email@example.com. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than one month, member will be subject to a $50.00 re-activation fee to cover administration expenses.
8. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify The Happie House via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, The Happie House will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that The Happie House could take up to 7 business days to respond.
9. All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and can not be made within the first month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases. Ex: You contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to cancel is received. April 14th's charge for your membership will process. Your last day to attend is May 13th.
10. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that The Happie House has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. The Happie House is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from The Happie House for review. Only then, if The Happie House did not perform what it agreed to do, they will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with The Happie House then The Happie House is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
11. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase, members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
12. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
13. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.
Due to limited space and growing class sizes, we have a 2 hour cancellation policy.
If you cannot make it to your session, please cancel AT LEAST 2 HOURS prior to your class time. No-shows and late cancels inside the 2 hour window will not be eligible for refund.