NEW STUDENT SPECIAL: $30 FOR 30 DAYS OF UNLIMITED YOGA
ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE
Become a member and enjoy the wonderful benefits of belonging to a yoga community like no other
ONLY $120 PER MONTH!
ONE YEAR OF UNLIMITED YOGA
25% DISCOUNT ON ALL WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
EARLY SIGNUP FOR WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
FREE MEMBERS ONLY GATHERINGS
AND SO MUCH MORE!
REGULAR PRICING OPTIONS
Drop-In Yoga: $18
Drop-In Meditation: $10
Includes Yoga AND Meditation
5 Classes: $80
10 Classes: $140
Monthly Unlimited: $160
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. Memberships can’t be set up without credit card information.
6. The Happie House is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
7. Members may put membership on hold for 1 month after 6 months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being 6 months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than one month, member will be subject to a $50.00 re-activation fee to cover administration expenses.
8. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify The Happie House via email at email@example.com at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, The Happie House will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that The Happie House could take up to 7 business days to respond.
9. All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and can not be made within the first month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases. Ex: You contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to cancel is received. April 14th's charge for your membership will process. Your last day to attend is May 13th.
10. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that The Happie House has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. The Happie House is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from The Happie House for review. Only then, if The Happie House did not perform what it agreed to do, they will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with The Happie House then The Happie House is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
11. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase, members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
12. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
13. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.